Junior Support Engineer
Atrity is looking for a Software Support Engineer (L2) in our team! This engineer has the ability to solve less structured but more defined and complicated technical tasks. Working as an escalation engineer for tier 1 teams, this engineer will be engaged in higher-level troubleshooting and problem management that will impact some of our largest and complete customers.
No of openings: 2
Location: Chennai and Trichy
Year of Experience: 1 Year to 3 years
Salary: 2.4 LPA to 4.8 LPA
Main Responsibilities :
- Hands on experience in any two of these three: Phython, AWS, Kubeernetes.
- Proactively troubleshoot cloud deployments based on OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, container and other cloud technologies, detect, report and resolve issues.
- Reproduce customer issues and provide detailed information to the development team.
- Work closely w/ development team: discuss customer issues.
- Provide engineering support for product issues escalated by L1 support team. Help L1 support team deal w/ critical customer issues, participate in troubleshooting sessions over Webex as needed.
- Work history equivalent (2+ years software engineering/support experience).
- Ready to do Work from office.
- Strong English speaking and writing ability required.
- Expert Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills.
- Expert understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Ability to read and understand Python code and Java API(Kotlin) skills.
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, container.
- Experience working w/ and maintaining Python codebases.
- Experience w/ databases and message brokers (PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Cassandra).
- Experience with configuring, customizing, and extending monitoring tools (Grafana, Kibana, Nagios, Prometheus).
- Experience working configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Helm).
Expected Date of Closure: