Business Development Executive
(1) The Business Development Manager would be responsible for all Business Development and Sales activities for the SW&C BU. The role would be responsible for Account Planning of existing customers and developing strategies & bid management to pursue new customers.
(2) The role would require coordinating with the internal stakeholders in developing new propositions and service offerings to address customer requirements.
No of openings: 1
Year of Experience: 1 year to 3 years
Salary: 2.16 LPA to 3.00 LPA
Skill Set Required:
- Should have experience of commercial distribution in Information Technology Hardware and networking industry.
- Exposure and experience in selling to Channel / dealers.
- Should have knowledge of dealers of states Pan India.
- Handling sales of different region (Commercial distribution) Pan India.
- Building and maintaining business with dealers of different states.
- Should have knowledge of products like LCD, LDE, TFT, ANTIVIRUS, PERIPHERALS, LAPTOP & DESKTOP.
- Finding sales opportunities, converting potential customers into regular customers.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Responsible for Business Development – to map and bring new business /large customer accounts.
- The individual will develop and execute sales plans for target accounts and need to have demonstrated experience in similar domain.
Relevant work experience in Business Development dealing with Smart Security Solutions, Smart Communication Network and Telecom Infrastructure and Smart Infrastructure in the Infrastructure Sector for Critical Infrastructure like ports, airports, metros, IT parks and public buildings.
Expected Date of Closure: