.Net Developer - Lead
Financially successful firm located in NW Austin with a strong customer base and growing revenues is looking for a C#/.Net Technical Lead to perform a variety of challenging tasks in a demanding leadership role.
No of openings: 3
Year of Experience: 5 years to 14+ years
- Develop Window/Web Applications with:
- .Net 3.5 or .Net 4.0 C#.
- Oracle databases.
- Security Guidelines.
- Coordinate/prepare report status on development tasks: design, unit test, code, source contro.
- Outline project objectives and plans.
- Analyse project requirements.
- Collaborate with management.
- Write technical specifications/documentation.
- Trend reporting analysis.
- Metrics management.
- Manage applications in the production environment.
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Aggressive Field Leader:
- Drives projects to completion.
- Works under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Relies on good judgment to plan/accomplish goals.
- Identifies current operating procedures.
- Clarifies program objectives.
- Writes/reviews manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Keeps up to date with emerging applications, technologies, and standards in the field.
- Understands scope.
- Thinks through process requirements.
- Provides solutions to projects with a keen sense of creativity.
- Addresses changing business requirements.
- Involved Team Player:
- Directs development teams to achieve optimal performance.
- Leads/coordinates development activities, solution elaboration, and implementation process.
- Issues resolution among developers.
- Coordinates with DBA in creating stored procedures, functions and table designs.
- Willing to provide hands-on support.
- Delegates project tasks to offshore developers.
- Communicates with (non) Technical Teams.
- 7+ years in Software Development/lifecycles.
- Anaged complex projects as a leading specialist in the field.
- Supported internal business requirements and external customers.
- Practiced best concepts and procedures in the field.
- Supported organization’s application systems.
- Contributed consultation in team setting.
- Applied iterative development approaches to delivering quality software.
Expected Date of Closure: