Inside Sales Representative – Tendering Executive
We are looking for a skilled AutoCAD drafter to generate solid and surface CAD models for our clients using AutoCAD software. In this role, you will be required to meet with architects and engineers to discuss design concepts for CAD models, develop product designs, and generate Surface or Solid software models.
To ensure success as an AutoCAD drafter, you should have extensive experience working with AutoCAD software, advanced design skills, and a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-class AutoCAD drafter can design and create high-level design models that meet all the specifications of the client.
No of openings: 2
Year of Experience: 6 months to 3 years
Salary: 1.2 LPA to 2.4 LPA
- Tendering, Bidding, Cold calls and Inside sales
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Contact vendors to ask for quotations for the tender under discussion.
- Gathering information about new tenders floated.
- Preparing Tender as per the techno-commercial scope of work given in tenders, etc.
- Attend Pre-bid meetings.
- Timely submission of all tenders. RFQs raised. Bid Projects Documentation.
- Follow-up of a bid, prepare online & offline tender inquiry *Understanding of tender management process.
- To follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization & dispatch.
- Tenders and Liasoning process can co-ordinate with govt. Officials, pending payment and collection follow-up, MIS reports, online/ offline searching of tenders, etc.
- Should be good at Rate analysis and quantity survey will give additional preference.
- Search for new opportunities through different sites, departments, newspapers, and magazines.
- Opportunity trackers.
- The Tender Executive will be responsible for meeting all external and internal deadlines to submit the bidding documents on time.
- To work within the Tendering Department and Project Team to develop a tender strategy.
- Preparation of Technical Bid for different government departments.
- Should complete full time Degree.
- Ready to do Work from office.
- Strong English speaking and writing ability required.
- Having 1+ years’ work experience.
Expected Date of Closure: